My Rambling Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of words written down in spare moments

Links

webhome

bloghome

prototype

Archives

07.04
08.04
12.04
01.05
07.05
08.05
10.05
11.05
02.06
03.06
06.06
08.06
09.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07

decoration

Everybody Loves Dead Plants - 3.29.2006

Sometimes I'm really fucking lazy. Last Thursday I laid in bed after work watching TV... Watching Bad TV... Watching Everybody Loves Raymond. I laid in bed thinking that i was really cold and that I should probably bring in my tomato seedling or at least cover them... but I kept watching Everybody Loves Raymond. During the commercial breaks I switched to the Weather Channel or CNN. Overnight lows in the mid-thirtys in Atlanta... but I kept watching Everybody Loves Raymond. I laid in bed thinking about my poor little plants - that I raised them from seeds under a small flourecant light in the corner of my room - that I had one month's time invested in them - that I would have so many of them that I would have to give some of them away to friends and the community garden in my town... but I kept watching Everybody Loves Raymond.

First thing next morning, I jumped out of bed and peeked out the kitchen window to the garden in the back yard. No surprise - all the plants were drooped over frozen and dead.





Comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Think of the plants, my friend! Fuck Raymond and Robert.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?