My Rambling Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of words written down in spare moments

Links

webhome

bloghome

prototype

Archives

07.04
08.04
12.04
01.05
07.05
08.05
10.05
11.05
02.06
03.06
06.06
08.06
09.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07

decoration

Website and Blog Updates - 2.16.2006

I finally fixed my template for this blog. and things are a bit prettier now. It's been a long time coming but I finally dusted off the cobwebs and figured out how to use css a little better. Those damn boxes were fucking with me. Along the way, I found a couple of useful websites that probably everybody knows about but I have to plug anyway 'cause they helped me. One is simplebits.com and the other is alistapart.com.

Also, I finally paid to host my website so my meager little webpages are up in case anybody cares. Its linked there on the left somewhere... have at it. I did change the site design a bit. I looks the same mostly but its now using css for the layout. Again, the damn boxes were fucking with me but now I got it all figured out. I removed some stuff. I removed a section I had for collaborative writing 'cause I only got a couple of people interested in it and nobody really cared about it... not even me. I removed the playlist section 'cause now I'm using last.fm I also got rid of some other stuff I wasn't updating.

That it for now. I'll be tweaking things here and there and posting here occasionally. I hope to put more content here and on the website as inspiration strikes me.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?