My Rambling Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of words written down in spare moments

Links

webhome

bloghome

prototype

Archives

07.04
08.04
12.04
01.05
07.05
08.05
10.05
11.05
02.06
03.06
06.06
08.06
09.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07

decoration

New York Shutdown, Atlanta Georgia Bite Down - 8.09.2005

I spent some in New York last month and while there I was trying to figure out what the hell attracts so many people to that place. At times I felt like I was amongst a herd of cattle being poked and prodded on the way to slaughter. I was all very dehumanizing.

A few friends were there with me and I tried to enjoy myself while I was there but my mind was preoccupied and I just sort of shutdown. I've been recovering for a week or so but things are still strange for me and I just can't shake the feeling that the world around me is tilted about five degrees off center.

I'm back in Georgia now and I just want to keep on moving. Everything just seems futile and senseless here. I'm dreaming of that other place.... that sacred place that only exists in my mind's eye.

I'm bleeding. For now I must bite down hard and endure the pain until I see better days.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?