My Rambling Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of words written down in spare moments

Links

webhome

bloghome

prototype

Archives

07.04
08.04
12.04
01.05
07.05
08.05
10.05
11.05
02.06
03.06
06.06
08.06
09.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07

decoration

update - 12.21.2004

I finally got the firebrowse.com domain under my control again and I moved the website to my own computers. What happened is that I hadn't paid yahoo hosting for the last couple of months and they stopped serving out my pages. I got it all worked out now, though. I was able to get them to give up the goods without having to pay them any money. Yay.

Well, some of the things on this site are broken right now. I'll be fixing them up soon. Also, now I can run a mysql database and so some things with the site that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Most notably, I'll convert the software listing here to dynamically generated pages and create a little front end for myself so that I can enter the data without having to create all the web pages manually. I need get the playlist working again too.

It's been a while since I've updated this site. Hopefully I'll put some stuff up on here that's worthwhile soon.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?