My Rambling Random Thoughts

Just a bunch of words written down in spare moments

Links

webhome

bloghome

prototype

Archives

07.04
08.04
12.04
01.05
07.05
08.05
10.05
11.05
02.06
03.06
06.06
08.06
09.06
11.06
12.06
01.07
02.07

decoration

Bullshit Holidays - 12.26.2004

Well, I've been wasting time with the computer shit over the last couple of days. I guess I should have been doing Christmasy type stuff instead of burning my eyes out on the computer but my family and friends are far away and so I have nothing better to do. I did talk on the phone with my family and my brother and so that made my happy. I was especially happy to talk to my Uncle and Aunt in Mexico and hear that they are doing fine. They told me that it snowed in Matamoros for the first time since 1925. I wish I had been there.

I spent Christmas day alone today. First time since I was born, I think. The downstairs neighbor came up earlier and invited me to have dinner with his family. He said they had Turky and Ham but I decided to decline the invitation, partly because I am vegitarian (he didn't know), but also because I wanted to be alone. -- I've been staying to myself alot lately. It's probably not the best thing to do but fuck it. I did appreciate the invitation but I guess I decided to just say screw the holidays completely since I've made it a point to stay away from Christmas songs, gifts, etc. It took a lot of doing. It got to the point where I had to stay away from the grocery store because I was being oppressed by the Christmas music. Well, it will be over soon. I can't wait for next year to start.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?